Why This List?
source url These are funniest moments in my life that you probably won’t get because it won’t make any sense to you unless you were there with me when it happened. Interesting side note: Things are much funnier when other people were with you and you can actually make it an “inside joke” instead of just something you laughed at in your head.
How to Write This List
follow url Laugh. Love. Live. Think of your best friends and those nights you couldn’t stop bursting into laughter over some clever conversation and special occasions. Hopefully this list is too long and you’ll need to pare down. Remember to ask your friends!
source site That time when…
- Giraffe was a one syllable word.
- Guy in the green suit at the tour
- Killed all the birds in africa
- Turkey breeeeaaassstttt
- Where’s the action man?
- Make a schweeping left
- I know, but what are you doin’ HERE?
- Airbnb s&m host
- A sparkle is a unit of time
- Welp… Gotta die of something
- Scuba gestures “Stop Fucking around”
- Bill Nye the Science Guy singing
- You may think you’re a bear, but you don’t have the koalafications
- What do you expect if you feed me ruby foos?
- Be a man. Do the right thing.
- I’m Galstaff sorcerer of light
- “It’s not like I called your Mom a taxi and she just goes around picking fares 5 nights a week.”
- Trying to find Chris at a Japanese store with our mantra
- Poking fun of Jared
- Onesie and Wansie parties
- Why you so Lazy?
- I’ve got all the flavors
- Dunce cap in Ohio
- Purple bachelorette wine tasting
- You can be a part time model
- Dance off
- Nagute yaro ka? Kisamaaa
- Getting approached by white people Jehovas Witnessspeaking Mandarin
- Francesco Chinatown
As a side note, this list was the hardest for me to write because I don’t know if I remember funny moments as well as interesting or happy ones. For some reason, I think laughing just clears my brain and I can’t remember exactly what we laughed about, but it was definitely funny. In order to search through my brain to make this list, I had to think of groups of friends, places I’ve traveled to, and along side with happy moments.
~See Lemons Laugh