It all started with a proposal. “30 Reasons Why I Love You” and “30 Reasons Why I’m Getting Married”.
We write lists because lists are fun. Yay lists!
- How do I learn more about “My Life in Lists of 30”?
- A great summary is available here on medium: https://medium.com/life-in-lists-of-30/my-life-in-lists-of-30-c45eb1e4f926
- Where do I buy the book?
- My Life in Lists of 30 is on Amazon (fully self-published in 2015 through CreateSpace)
- What is “Our Life in Lists of 30” and how will you write it?
- Glad you asked. Here you go: https://medium.com/life-in-lists-of-30/our-life-in-lists-of-30-writing-plan-73c7accae8bc
- Are you really going to write it all over the summer? How?
- Yes. I haven’t set a hard publishing date yet, but I intend to follow a fairly rigorous schedule and learn from the process. Since I already know the format, style, and template, I’ve removed a lot of what I think writers get stuck on when creating content. Since the logistics are all pre-planned, I can focus on the fun part of writing lists. If you know me professionally, “How?” is answered by “Because, Clembot. That’s how.”
- How do I stay updated?
- I’m available on all of the social media platforms (@seelemonsonline on twitter, facebook, medium, and LinkedIn). I will also be directly updating the specific publication on medium: https://medium.com/life-in-lists-of-30
- My writing process is also completely transparent. You can follow the book’s actual writing progress through our Trello Board and the Google Doc